星期四, 11月 03, 2005

For Susan

Dear Susan,

I loved you more than everything in this world. I promised you that I will never give up on you. Be patient with you while you are angry. Having no sex with you after we married. Make money as soon as possible to ensure you a secure family. Make you laugh everytime you upset. Agree on everything you agree and disagree while you don't like.

Even when I noticed that you have relationship with the other guy. I still hold with hope, until you told me that you no longer have feeling on me. My heart just stop bumping. Although I can't understand what you mean, I know there are something bad going on. I love you Susan. In front fo you, I have no dignity and any sense of ethic. I just want to be with you as long as my life could last. But feeling's gone... What else I can do to win you back? My mind was shockingly empty when I saw the letters and files you saved and treasured. I don't want to believe what was happended, unfortunately it's not depend on me.

You made my miserable life tasted the true joy. You done enough. Sorry for the feeling you missed on me. Hope you can find your feeling again, no matter on when where and what. If you were tired, just come to me. I shall provide you some silly jokes and a warm welcome.

Good Bye Susan.


Yours,

William

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

Free Counters
Free Counter